2018 Registration is now open. Please see below instructions for mail-in registration.
- Download this 2018 mail-in registration form and follow the instructions included in the form.
- Send in the completed registration form, signed waiver and a personal check. Make your check payable to San Francisco Track and Field Club. You don’t need a USATF or Federation number if you do not have one. Leave it blank.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Click below link to register. You will be taken to USATF page where you can register for Pride Track & Field Meet 2018. https://www.usatf.org/Products—Services/Event-Registration-Form.aspx?e=113266
- Enter your personal information (USATF membership number optional).
- Select event(s) and age group.
- Read and sign the Waiver and Policies.
- Make payment – Registration fees are non-refundable.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email. The email contains your registration password. This password will be needed if you want to update your registration online.
Edit/update your registration
Go to Event registration form, and select Manage My Registration tab on top. Log in using your email address and your registration password. To make changes to your personal and/or registration information, click on red EDIT button.
Entry fee schedule
|Standard registration||Late registration|
|Availability||Now thru July 6, 2018||Day of meet (July 7, 2018)|
|Setup fee and first event||$55.00||$65.00|
|Second and subsequent events||Inclusive||Inclusive|
Please see Meet Info page for the events and schedule.
You can see the status of our online registration by accessing the USATF database. Your name would not be listed here if you mailed in the paper registration application without a USATF number.