Welcome to and thank you for your interest in Pride Meet! 2017 registration is now open! The online registration will stay open till June 16, 2017. Registration fee is $55.00 for an unlimited number of events. Late registration of $65.00 will be available in person the day of the meet (June 17, 2017) for an unlimited number of events.
- Download this 2017 mail-in registration form and follow the instructions included in the form.
- Send in the completed registration form, signed waiver and a personal check. Make your check payable to San Francisco Track and Field Club. You don’t need a USATF or Federation number if you do not have one. Leave it blank.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Click below link to register. You will be taken to USATF page where you can register for Pride Track & Field Meet 2017. https://www.usatf.org/Products—Services/Event-Registration-Form.aspx?e=110817
- Enter your personal information (USATF membership number optional).
- Select event(s) and age group.
- Read and sign the Waiver and Policies.
- Make payment – Registration fees are non-refundable.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email. The email contains your registration password. This password will be needed if you want to update your registration online.
Edit/update your registration
Go to Event registration form, and select Manage My Registration tab on top. Log in using your email address and your registration password. To make changes to your personal and/or registration information, click on red EDIT button.
Entry fee schedule
|Standard registration||Late registration|
|Availability||Now thru June 16, 2017||Day of meet (June 17, 2017)|
|Setup fee and first event||$55.00||$65.00|
|Second and subsequent events||Inclusive||Inclusive|
Please see Meet Info page for the events and schedule.
You can see the status of our online registration by accessing the USATF database. Your name would not be listed here if you mailed in the paper registration application without a USATF number.